Working directly in partnership with the Chartered Management Institute (CMI), we develop and support outstanding leaders.
Utilising our innovative virtual learning environment, our approach blends independent distant learning and expert-led mentoring to create inspirational leadership programmes.
Programmes cover three central themes:
- Engaging leadership – develop your ability to engage, motivate, inspire and mentor team members.
- Leading change – lead your team or organisation through challenging situations to a better future.
- Ongoing improvement – drive the improvement of people and processes to achieve outstanding results.
Leadership and management courses from Babington
CMI Meeting Stakeholder Needs
This FREE course content will fully equip you with the knowledge and skills required to identify stakeholders within your organisation and manage their needs effectively.
CMI Meeting Stakeholder & Quality Needs
This FREE course content covers the skills required to identify your stakeholders and manage expectations, whilst ensuring you can communicate the value that quality brings to the organisation.
Take a peek at how our distance learning works
- Take control of your learning
- Choose when and where you learn
- Gain access to the online community