Your CIMA Professional Qualification will include:
- On-demand digital content
- Personalised learning
- Online and in-person learner engagement
- Bespoke learning materials
- Purpose built learning platform
- Computer-based exams with instant grades
- Dedicated tutor throughout
- Get support via telephone, email or online
CIMA Professional Qualification
With the globally recognised CIMA Professional Qualification, you will be able to qualify as a Chartered Management Accountant. This accounting qualification is designed to give you a deeper understanding of business strategy and management to enable you to take an in-depth, impartial view of an organisation’s finances, and advise on business strategy.
The CIMA Professional Qualification opens doors for you around the world and gives you the opportunity to work in a wide variety of senior roles. The qualification is made up of three levels with sub units. Each unit is assessed by a computer-based exam.
Those looking to qualify as a Chartered Management Accountant
3 – 4 years
CIMA Professional Qualification
What you will learnThis course contains the following levels, which are each made up of individual units:
- Unit E1: Organisational Management
- Unit P1: Management Accounting
- Unit F1: Financial Reporting and Taxation
- Unit E2: Project and Relationship Management
- Unit P2: Advanced Management Accounting
- Unit F2: Advanced Financial Reporting
- Unit E3: Strategic Management
- Unit P3: Risk Management
- Unit F3: Financial Strategy
Key outcomesAfter each level you will be able to:
- Unit E1: Prepare financial statements
- Unit P1: Provide management accounting information
- Unit F1: Use appropriate tools for decision making through a broad understanding of business
- Unit E2: Prepare group accounts
- Unit P2: Make pricing and product decisions based on a robust analysis
- Unit F2: Manage projects and relationships
- Unit E3: Formulate financial strategy
- Unit P3: Manage strategic relationships
- Unit F3: Identify and manage risk
- Unlimited access to BabingtonOnline, our online learning platform
- Tutor support with regular chat sessions
- Official CIMA course text books
Assessment9 x 90 minute computer-based exams taken at a local assessment centre
3 x 3 hour long computer-based case study exams with four windows available throughout the year
ProgressionAchieving the CIMA Professional Qualification gives you the opportunity to apply for chartered status. You will need to submit an application to CIMA, and once you have passed the requirements, you will become a Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA).
Being a member of CIMA offers many advantages, from unique networking opportunities to CPD support. Standing apart from other accountants, you’ll be a desirable addition to any organisation.
Career pathYou will be eligible for the following roles after qualification: Assistant Finance Manager, Assistant Accountant, Accountant Financial Controller, Financial Manager, Finance Analyst.
PaymentCIMA Professional Qualification:
Operational level £525 (inc VAT) per paper (3 papers in total) £2100 for 3 papers and case study (inc VAT)
Management level £525 (inc VAT) per paper (3 papers in total)
Strategic level £525 (inc VAT) per paper (3 papers in total)
Case study £525 (inc VAT) per level
Please contact a Course Adviser for further information.