Your AAT Level 4 Professional Diploma in Accounting will include:
- On-demand digital content
- Personalised learning
- Online and in-person learner engagement
- Bespoke learning materials
- Purpose built learning platform
- Computer-based exams with instant grades
- Dedicated tutor throughout
- Get support via telephone, email or online
AAT Level 4 Professional Diploma in Accounting
The AAT Level 4 Professional Diploma in Accounting is the most advanced level on the AAT qualification route. It covers professional accounting tasks including drafting financial statements, managing budgets, and evaluating financial performance. You’ll also be able to specialise in areas such as tax, auditing, and credit control.
The AAT Level 4 Professional Diploma is ideal if you’ve completed the Foundation and Advanced levels, or you’re already at a professional level and want to develop your accounting skills further. Once you’ve completed the Professional Diploma, you’ll be a fully-qualified accounting technician, with brand new employment and qualification opportunities open to you. You are now eligible to use MAAT after your name.
Blended: Flexible start
Classroom: Speak to an adviser
Blended: 6 – 12 months
Classroom: 12 – 18 months
AAT Level 4 qualification overview
What you will learnThis level contains the following units:
- Management Accounting: Budgeting
- Management Accounting: Decision and Control
- Financial Statements of Limited Companies
- Accounting Systems and Controls
and two modules from the following:
- Business Tax
- Personal Tax
- External Auditing
- Cash and Treasury Management
- Credit Management
- Complete a limited company’s statutory financial statements
- Interpret financial statements using ratio analysis
- Prepare budgets and income expenditure forecasts
- Measure performance and manage costs
- Prepare performance reports for management
- Write a professional report based on the internal control of an accounting system
- Complete a corporation tax return Complete a self-assessment tax return
- 24/7 access to BabingtonOnline (blended learning only)
- Regular contact with your tutor
- Personal study plan
- Self-grading activities
- Video lectures
- Exclusive forums
- Downloadable revision materials
- Practice & mock exams
- Textbooks (incl. P&P)
AssessmentPractical computer-based assessments
ProgressionOnce you’ve completed AAT Level 4 Professional Diploma, you’ll be a fully-qualified accounting technician and are eligible to use ‘MAAT’ after your name.
You may wish to continue your studies with either CIMA or ACCA depending on your desired career path to either a Chartered or Management Accountant. Having AAT Level 4 may mean you are exempt from certain ACCA and CIMA modules helping you to progress even quicker.
Career pathYou will be eligible for the following roles after qualification: VAT Accountant, Senior Finance officer, Commercial Analyst
The AAT salary checker gives an average salary of £20,894 once you are Level 4 qualified.
PaymentAAT Level 4 blended learning
£925 (inc VAT)£693.75 (inc VAT) / AAT Level 4 evening class £1350 (inc VAT) / AAT Level 4 day class £2275 (inc VAT).
For more information on AAT membership and exam costs, please speak to a Course Adviser.
Terms and Conditions:
Offers available until Thursday 31st January 2019.
All blended learning accountancy courses include accredited reading material, access to BabingtonOnline VLE and remote tutor support for a maximum of 12 months unless otherwise stated.
All blended learning courses must start within January 2019.
New Year promotion offers do not include exam, registration or subscription fees. These are to be purchased separately.