The property apprenticeships, that are offered by Babington, have helped numerous people launch successful careers in the property industry. The training provider, in collaboration with Propertymark qualifications, offers: Junior Estate Agent (Level 2), Housing/Property Management Assistant (Level 2), and Housing/Property Management (Level 3) apprenticeships.
Listed programmes were developed with industry standards in mind. Learners get a chance to experience ins and outs of the property industry, as well as develop crucial skills regarding the broader housing market. The qualifications encourage growth of problem-solving, administrative, communication, and organisational skills.
Benjamin, a Babington Property Services Apprentice, sets an excellent example of what you can achieve through apprenticeships: “I was looking at my friends coming out of university with degrees, but they were still waiting for better job opportunities. At university, you can sit around for years waiting to become qualified. While I prefer to get hands-on and start learning! It’s definitely paying off, as now I’ve stepped up to a role as assistant manager.”
Additionally, the Property Apprenticeships graduates can become qualified members of NAEA Propertymark or ARLA Propertymark. The main benefits of these are:
- Membership gives learners the credibility of being a part of an association.
- Allows access to information and guidance on market data, latest legislations, as well as free industry events.
- Free counselling, HR helpline, and more.
- Access to certain document templates, for instance Tenancy Agreements.
- Members gain access to qualified solicitors for specific legal advice.
All in all, Babington would like to congratulate Darcy Halliday for winning the Apprentice of the Year award as well as Christopher Thurdgood and James Bowler for reaching the shortlist!