Professional Services & Administration
With expert training, by one of the UK’s leading training organisations, professional service and business administration apply to most job roles. Gain the knowledge and qualifications that give you a foundation in professional services.
Our purpose-designed Professional Services and Business Administration course will last for 5 weeks. With daily interactive webinars and access to specialist tutors, we’ll work with you to ensure you develop the bedrock of skills required for industry success. Our experts have supported over 3,000 people each year, across the country, into professional services roles.
Babington source over 200 live roles each month in professional service settings. Completion of this course will give you access to a range of career opportunities and further training. Working with our team of national job brokers, and hundreds of employers across the country, gain real qualifications that will enhance your chances of getting a new role, reskilling or progressing in your chosen career.
What does the qualification cover?
• Develop understanding of basic administration concepts and practices
• Review essential knowledge for daily and more complex administration tasks
• Principles of personal responsibilities and working in a business environment
• Principles of managing information and producing documents
• Principles of budgets in a business environment
• Continuous improvement
• Self assessment & skills analysis
• Communicating solutions to others
• Effectiveness at work
• Learning with colleagues and others
• Setting and meeting targets at work
• Working in a team
• Building working relationships with colleagues
• Optional Maths and English Skills Support
19th April 2021, 26th April 2021, 24th May 2021, 1st June 2021, 28th June 2021, 5th July 2021
Level 2 Certificate in Principles Of Business Administration
Level 2 Certificate in Personal Development for Employability
- Aged 19 or over on 31st August 2020
- Resident of England only
- Looking for a job or looking to progress and gain new skills at work
- UK or EU resident of three years or longer or outside of the EU
A new job
Developing your skills to progress in your career
- Get committed, accredited and business-ready employees; prepared for a career in Professional Services and Administration.
- Babington can either recruit staff for you, or place people in your recruitment pipeline through the programme as part of preparation and selection.
- This course can be contextualised around your organisation, preparing people with your values and company processes to make them ‘job ready’ before they start.
- Engage your local community for key front-line roles, using this short course as a key CSR initiative.
- Pre-gateway to employment, either to recruit general staff or apprentices. Attract, recruit and prepare people for your roles.
- Use this course for reskilling or redundancy, let Babington support your people to gain new skills and change career.
- This course is fully funded (dependant on vacancy numbers).
How is the course delivered?
This short course is digitally delivered, with daily interactive webinars with tutors. Through digital and online learning, learners will gain the bedrock of skills for industry success, enabling them to enter into real job roles that have been contextualised for employers vacancies in an administration position.
- Expert training from Babington, one of the UK’s leading training organisations for Professional Services and Administration careers.
- This course enables access to real jobs, including Apprenticeships. Partnering with hundreds of employers, we can provide roles for people undertaking these pathways.
- Real accredited training. Gain real qualifications that will enhance your chances of getting a new role, reskilling or progressing in your career.
- This course is fully funded, subject to eligibility.
- Supported by our National team of job brokers, we can source real roles and options for people who complete the course.
- This is an employer-led course, meaning that real employers give a real experience of what it is like to work for them and support completers of the course into real jobs.
- Digital and flexible delivery, provided by expert trainers.
- This course is Nationally delivered, with a national spread of vacancies and opportunities.
Babington is one of the largest deliverers of Business Administration training in the UK. We support hundreds of people into work and to develop their careers in professional service and administration, particularly focused on careers in Financial Services, Property and Sales, Public Sector and Digital and online businesses. We deliver Business Administration, Finance and Professional apprenticeships, and support over 3000+ people a year nationally into professional service careers. We provide our learners with real job pathways, with over 200 live roles a month for learners to progress into. Our expert trainers contextualise training for learners and employers to support incredible careers.
Ready to register?
Complete the registration form below and you will be contacted by an advisor within 48 hours to check your eligibility and to kick start your learning by enrolling you on this programme.
Looking for something else? Our apprenticeships also offer a powerful option to gain employment and continue your learner development and learning.