FREE ONLINE LEARNING FOR GREATER MANCHESTER
Level 2 Certificate in the Principles of Team Leading
Principles of Team Leading
Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Team Leading.
Who is this course for?
Thanks to our partnership with The Greater Manchester Combined Authority we can offer this online qualification, which is supported by our specialist trainers, free of charge to those based within the Greater Manchester Area.
This qualification is aimed at those aspiring to become managers. Modules will provide learners with the knowledge and skills needed to become a successful leader within business.
This qualification has been developed to provide learners with the best opportunity to enhance their success in employment across a range of sectors.
What does the qualification cover?
- Principles of team leading
- Understanding business
- Understanding how to communicate work-related information
- Understanding how to deliver customer service and resolve problems
- Understanding how to develop working relationships with colleagues
How is the course delivered?
This course is completed via our online learning platform supported with interactive resources and webinars to cover the key topics where you can interact with a tutor and your peers. You will be supported throughout by one of our tutors who will review your progress.
Always available. You can commence when you are ready.
Level 2 Certificate in Principles Of Team Leading
- Aged 19 or over
- Resident of England only
- Looking for a job or looking to progress and gain new skills at work
- UK or EU resident of three years or longer or outside of the EU
- An apprenticeship or further learning
- A new job
- Develop your skills with your current employer, and progress
Download the course factsheet
Looking for something else? Our apprenticeships also offer a powerful option to gain employment and continue your learner development and learning.