FREE ONLINE LEARNING FOR THE GREATER MANCHESTER
Level 2 Certificate in Lean Organisation Management.
Lean Organisation Management Techniques
Level 2 Certificate in Learn Organisation Management Techniques.
Who is this course for?
Thanks to our partnership with The Greater Manchester Combined Authority we can offer this online qualification, which is supported by our specialist trainers, free of charge to those based within the Greater Manchester Area.
A lean organisation provides the greatest customer value with the fewest resources, a philosophy increasingly important in today’s competitive business market. A sound understanding of the concept and benefits of a lean environment, as well as knowledge of business techniques and working in teams, is essential. Our nationally recognised qualification is designed to provide individuals with an appreciation and understanding of some key principles of lean organisation management.
What does the qualification cover?
- Gain understanding of the concept of a lean environment
- Learn how to implement a productivity needs analysis
- Learn about continuous improvement techniques and the principles and techniques of workplace organisation
- Understand what makes an effective team
- Understand what makes an effective team leader
How is the course delivered?
All of these courses are completed via our online learning platform supported with interactive resources and webinars to cover the key topics where you can interact with a tutor and your peers. You will be supported throughout by one of our tutors who will review your progress.
Always available. You can commence when you are ready.
Level 2 Certificate in Lean Organisation Management Techniques
- Aged 19 or over
- Resident of England only
- Looking for a job or looking to progress and gain new skills at work
- UK or EU resident of three years or longer or outside of the EU
- An apprenticeship or further learning
- A new job
- Develop your skills with your current employer, and progress
Ready to register?
Complete the registration form using the link below and you will be contacted by an advisor within 48 hours to check your eligibility and to kick start your learning by enrolling you on this programme.
Looking for something else? Our apprenticeships also offer a powerful option to gain employment and continue your learner development and learning.