FREE ONLINE LEARNING FOR GREATER MANCHESTER
Principles Of ICT
Level 3 Certificate
Principles of ICT
Level 3 Certificate in the Principles of ICT
Who is this course for?
Thanks to our partnership with The Greater Manchester Combined Authority (GMCA), we can offer these online qualifications free of charge to those based within Greater Manchester.
This qualification provides the knowledge required to progress in a wide range of IT roles and is ideal for those looking to begin a career in the digital sector. It is also appropriate for those looking to enter higher education to become a highly-skilled IT professional.
The programme combines the achievement of the qualification with the wrap-around of “Fit for the Future” providing the dual benefits of a vocationally recognised qualification and development of the skills and knowledge needed to move into and succeed in today’s job market.
What does the qualification cover?
- Fit for Future
- Principles of ICT Systems and Data Security
- Systems Architecture
- Principles and Concepts of Cloud Computing
- Implement and Manage a Mobile Computing Environment
How is the course delivered?
All of our courses are completed via our online learning platform supported with interactive resources and webinars to cover the key topics where you can interact with a tutor and your peers. You will be supported throughout by one of our tutors who will review your progress.
Level 3 Certificate in Principles of ICT
- Must be aged 19+ (as of 30th August 2021).
- Resident of England only
- Looking for a job or looking to progress and gain new skills at work
- UK or EU resident of three years or longer or outside of the EU
- An apprenticeship or further learning
- A new job
- Develop your skills with your current employer, and progress
Want to start learning sooner?
We have two exciting Skills Bootcamps (Digital Leadership and Analysing Data) that are designed to help individuals develop specific skills for working digitally in the workplace.