FREE ONLINE LEARNING
Level 2 Certificate in Personal Development Qualification.
Level 2 Certificate in Personal Development for Employability Qualification.
Who is this course for?
This qualification is designed to prepare learners for employment and support learners across a range of sectors. Learners may wish to improve their existing knowledge and skills of this area (even if you are currently on furlough) resulting in the achievement of a nationally recognised qualification.
What does the qualification cover?
- self management skills
- communicating solutions to others
- effectiveness at work
- learning with colleagues and others
- setting and meeting targets at work
- working in a team
- building working relationships with colleagues
How is the course delivered?
All of these courses are completed via our online learning platform supported with interactive resources and webinars to cover the key topics where you can interact with a tutor and your peers. You will be supported throughout by one of our tutors who will review your progress.
Always available. You can commence when you are ready.
Level 2 Certificate in Personal Development for Employability
- Aged 19 or over
- Resident of England only
- Looking for a job or looking to progress and gain new skills at work
- UK or EU resident of three years or longer or outside of the EU
- An apprenticeship or further learning
- A new job
- Develop your skills with your current employer, and progress
Ready to register?
Complete the registration form using the link below and you will be contacted by an advisor within 48 hours to check your eligibility and to kick start your learning by enrolling you on this programme.
Looking for something else? Our apprenticeships also offer a powerful option to gain employment and continue your learner development and learning.