FREE ONLINE LEARNING
Digital Skills For Work
Level 2 Certificate in Digital Skills for Work.
Digital Skills For Work Level 2
Level 2 Certificate in Digital Skills.
Who is this course for?
Digital technology is fast becoming an essential part of the running of any business. With the digital skills gap on the increase, many roles now require an element of digital skills and organisations need to ensure that staff have the right knowledge to run utilise it effectively. This qualification enhances your competency in digital literacy skills, supporting you within your current job role or giving the opportunity for progression into a role where digital skills are required.
What does the qualification cover?
- Understand how to protect devices and data
- Communicate socially and professionally using technology
- Apply digital skills in personal and business situations
- Use digital resources to facilitate their own career progression
How is the course delivered?
All of these courses are completed via our online learning platform supported with interactive resources and webinars to cover the key topics where you can interact with a tutor and your peers. You will be supported throughout by one of our tutors who will review your progress.
Always available. You can commence when you are ready.
Level 2 Certificate in Digital Skills For Work
- Aged 19 or over
- Resident of England only
- Looking for a job or looking to progress and gain new skills at work
- UK or EU resident of three years or longer or outside of the EU
- An apprenticeship or further learning
- A new job
- Develop your skills with your current employer, and progress
Ready to register?
Complete the registration form using the link below and you will be contacted by an advisor within 48 hours to check your eligibility and to kick start your learning by enrolling you on this programme.
Looking for something else? Our apprenticeships also offer a powerful option to gain employment and continue your learner development and learning.