FREE ONLINE LEARNING
Data Protection And Data Security
Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Data Protection and Security.
Data Security Level 2
Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Data Protection and Data Security.
Who is this course for?
Data protection compliance is an essential legal requirement for all organisations. This qualification teaches you how to handle data correctly. Our qualifications have been developed to provide learners with the best opportunity to enhance their success in employment across a range of sectors.
What does the qualification cover?
- Current data protection legislation, and how it is applied
- Organisational procedures concerning data
- Possible threats to ICT systems and data, and how to protect against them
- Consequences of not protecting data, and the impact of possible breaches
How is the course delivered?
All of these courses are completed via our online learning platform supported with interactive resources and webinars to cover the key topics where you can interact with a tutor and your peers. You will be supported throughout by one of our tutors who will review your progress.
Always available. You can commence when you are ready.
Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Data Protection and Data Security
6 – 10 weeks
- Aged 19 or over
- Resident of England only
- Looking for a job or looking to progress and gain new skills at work
- UK or EU resident of three years or longer or outside of the EU
- An apprenticeship or further learning
- A new job
- Develop your skills with your current employer, and progress
Ready to register?
Complete the registration form using the link below and you will be contacted by an advisor within 48 hours to check your eligibility and to kick start your learning by enrolling you on this programme.
Looking for something else? Our apprenticeships also offer a powerful option to gain employment and continue your learner development and learning.