DIGITAL SKILLS BOOTCAMP IN ANALYSING DATA
What is the Skills Bootcamp in Analysing Data and who is suitable?
This 12-week pilot scheme is being rolled out to help businesses nationally access training that will upskill their employees in the use of digital data technology, and is suitable for:
- Those who need to reskill to meet the current economic demands of a digitally changing environment.
- Individuals you may have identified as needing clarity in how to present stories with their data.
- Team members that are required to become data literate in their role, helping them understand and use data in making actionable insights.
- Organisations experiencing significant changes in resources, due to the impact of Covid 19, who are looking for a skilled workforce that can adapt to those changes.
- Organisations needing to enhance their workforces in order to stay relevant in an ever-growing digital marketplace.
Start dates are week commencing:
- 30th August 2021
- 6th September 2021
- 13th September 2021
- 22nd November 2021
- 29th November 2021
- 6th December 2021