Your ISM Level 3 Sales and Marketing qualification will include:
- On-demand digital content
- Personalised learning
- Online and in-person learner engagement
- Bespoke learning materials
- Purpose built learning platform
- Dedicated tutor throughout
- Get support via telephone, email or online
- Over 90% success rate
ISM Sales and Marketing Qualifications from Babington
The Institute of Sales and Management (ISM) Level 3 Sales and Marketing qualification teaches you how to build a sales process that works every time.
Whatever your goal, the ISM qualification is the key to mastering the art of sales. As the only accredited sales qualification approved by OFQUAL, it showcases your professional commitment and expertise. We offer the ISM Level 3 Sales and Marketing qualification at both Certificate and Diploma levels so you can work at a level that suits your experience and career aspirations.
With our online learning course, you can learn in your own environment, at your own pace, with full tutor support. You’ll get access to our engaging online learning platform with video lectures, a supportive community of learners, and a dedicated tutor.
Certificate: no previous experience
Diploma: a junior role looking to progress to a senior role
Online: Flexible start
Certificate: 6 – 9 months
Diploma: 12 months
ISM Level 3 Certificate
The ISM Level 3 Certificate is the ideal stepping stone into a lucrative career in sales and marketing. If you have no previous experience in sales, this qualification is the ideal starting point for you. The Certificate will cover the essentials you need to know to hit the ground running in any junior sales role.
ISM Level 3 Diploma
Building on the fundamentals of the Certificate, the Diploma covers advanced sales techniques and theory, giving you the knowledge and skills to take a strategic approach to sales in your team and organisation. The Diploma is well suited to anyone wishing to progress their sales and marketing career to a managerial level.
ISM Level 3 Sales and Marketing qualification overview
What you will learnThe Certificate contains the following units:
- Understanding laws and ethics of selling
- Preparing and delivering a sales presentation
- Handling objections, negotiations, and closing sales
- Understanding influences on buyer behaviour
The Diploma contains the above four units plus 20 credits’ worth of the additional units:
- Understanding customer segmentation and profiling (4 credits)
- Understanding sales & marketing in organisations (4 credits)
- Using market information for sales (5 credits)
- Time and territory for sales people (6 credits)
- Prospecting for new business (4 credits)
- Sales pipeline management (6 credits)
- 24/7 access to BabingtonOnline
- Regular contact with your tutor
- Personal study plan
- Self-grading activities
- Video lectures
- Exclusive forums
- Interactive sales scenarios
- Downloadable revision materials
AssessmentTutor-marked written assignment
PrerequisitesFor the Certificate, some sales experience is beneficial, but not necessary.
For the Diploma, at least one year’s experience in sales.
ProgressionUpon completing the ISM Level 3 Certificate, you can choose to progress onto the Diploma.
After completing the ISM Level 3 Diploma you could broaden your skill set with a qualification in Project Management or expand your leadership abilities with one of our Leadership and Management qualifications.
Career pathAfter completing the ISM Level 3 Certificate you will be eligible for roles such as Customer Service Adviser, Junior Sales Assistant, Sales Executive, Field Sales Assistant etc
After completing the ISM Level 3 Diploma you will be eligible for roles such as Sales Team Leader, Sales Manager, Sales and Marketing Manager, etc
PaymentISM Level 3 Certificate £800 (inc. VAT)
ISM Level 3 Diploma £1500 (inc. VAT)
Please contact a Course Adviser for further information on ISM registration.