PRINCE2® is a process-based approach for project management, providing an easily tailored and scalable method for the management of all types of projects.
It is internationally recognised as an effective method for managing projects, and passing the PRINCE2 Practitioner course reflects a high level of ability and a valuable set of skills.
Based on proven principles, organisations adopting the method as a standard can substantially improve organisational capability and maturity across multiple areas of business activity.
Study the PRINCE2 Practitioner course wherever you choose, at a time that is convenient for you. We will provide all the support and materials you need to succeed, including a textbook, a tutor on hand, and access to a virtual learning environment.
Course published by Training Bytesize Ltd
PRINCE2 Practitioner Course Details
Distance learning: you’ll be guided through the course step-by-step online, with interactive resources and tutor support.
- Online examination (not included)
- 15 hours
- Virtual learning environment
- User guide
- Tutor support
Anyone looking to start studying the PRINCE2 Practitioner course should already have achieved the PRINCE2 Foundation Certificate.
You will learn
- Exam Techniques and How to Use the Manuals
- Processes SU and IP
- Processes CS and MP
- Processes DP, SB and CP
- Business Cases
- Organisation, Teams and Processes
- Quality Theme
- Plans Theme
- Risk Theme
- Change Theme
- Progress Theme
You will be able to
- Produce detailed explanations of all principles, themes and processes, and all worked examples of all PRINCE2 products
- Understand the relationship between principles, themes and processes, and PRINCE2 products, and apply this knowledge
- Understand the reason behind the principles, themes and processes of PRINCE2 and understand the principles underpinning these elements
- Tune PRINCE2 to different project circumstances