The PRINCE2® Foundation course is a process-based approach to project management, which is easily adapted for use with any project.
PRINCE2 has emerged worldwide as one of the most widely accepted methods for managing projects. Based on proven principles, organisations adopting the method as a standard can substantially improve organisational capability and maturity across multiple areas of business activity.
Take the Prince2 Foundation course online in your own home, and at your own pace, with full support from a tutor, textbooks, and our online learning environment.
Course published by Training Bytesize Ltd
PRINCE2 Foundation Course Details
Distance learning: you’ll be guided through the course step-by-step online, with interactive resources and tutor support.
- Online examination (not included)
- 10 hours
- Virtual learning environment
- User guide
- Tutor support
No formal qualification are required to start studying this qualification.
You will learn
- Overview and Principles
- Business Care
- Product-Based Planning
- Processes SU and IP
- Processes CS and MP
- Processes DP, SB and CP
- Exam Tips
You will be able to
- Describe the purpose and major content of all roles, the seven principles, the seven themes and the seven processes
- State which management products are input to and output for the seven processes
- State the main purpose, and key contents of the major management products
- State the relationship between processes, deliverables, roles, and the management dimensions of a project