The APM Introductory Certificate in Project Management gives you detailed insights into the tools and techniques required to run a successful project.
Studying the APM Introductory Certificate in Project Management will arm you with the knowledge needed to make a positive contribution to any project.
On completion of this training, you can sit the APM Introductory Certificate exam, which leads to an internationally recognised qualification.
You’ll have the freedom to study at your own pace, wherever you like. You’ll also be provided with full support, with a tutor on hand to guide you through the course.
APM Introductory Certificate Course Details
Distance learning: you’ll be guided through the course step-by-step online, with interactive resources and tutor support.
- Online Examination
- Distance: 6 months
- Virtual Learning Environment
- Tutor Support
No formal qualifications are required to study this qualification.
You will learn
- Projects, Programmes and Portfolios
- The Business Case
- Work Content and Scope Management
- Estimating and Risk
- Critical Path Analysis
- Monitoring and Control
- Project Closure
- Establishing the Project
- People and Projects
You will be able to
- Understand the key elements of the project management lifecycle
- Understand planning and scheduling
- Understand communication
- Understand teamwork
- Understand resource management
- Understand project risk management
- Understand project reviews