The AgilePM Foundation Certificate supports you to become more agile in a project-focused environment.
It provides organisations with a leaner, more structured approach to project management, allowing them to respond far more quickly to change.
Agile Project Management Foundation Certificate Course Details
Distance learning: you’ll be guided through the course step-by-step online, with interactive resources and tutor support.
- Online examination (not included)
- Virtual Learning Environment
- E-Learning Course
- Tutor Support
No formal qualification are required to start studying this qualification.
You will learn
- History, Philosophy and Principles
- Roles and Responsibilities
- The Atern Lifecycle and Products
- Planning and Control
- Quality, Risk and Estimating
- Implementing AgilePM
You will be able to
- Understand how to lay the foundations for successful agile projects
- Understand how an agile project is managed
- Clarify the different management styles needed for successful agile projects
- Know how to successfully apply AgilePM to projects