Designed by industry experts, with a minimum of 15 years’ experience working with Microsoft Excel and Word, these Microsoft Office courses will help you become more efficient in the workplace.
Our online learning solutions allow you to fit your studies around your current commitments. With our Microsoft Office courses, you’ll get access to comprehensive learning materials, interactive quizzes, and practise tests. 24/7 live chat support ensures there is always someone on hand to answer your questions.
Microsoft Excel Courses
Develop your professional knowledge with a Microsoft Office Specialist certificate in Excel 2013 or 2016. This industry recognised qualification can greatly improve your confidence in using spreadsheets for a range of data related tasks, whatever your role. With our Microsoft Excel courses you’ll learn new skills, from using formulas to managing and presenting data in a range of formats.
Microsoft Word Courses
Gain an industry recognised qualification with a Microsoft Office Specialist certificate in Word 2013 or 2016.
This valuable qualification provides you with the skills needed to utilise the full features and functionality of the Microsoft Office system, helping you to demonstrate your computing skills in a competitive job market.
Those looking for recognised certification for Microsoft Word or Excel
Online: Flexible start
Online: 3 weeks
Microsoft Office courses overview
Key outcomesWord 2016:
- Creating, formatting, printing and saving a document
- Customising options and views for a document
- Inserting, formatting, ordering and grouping text and paragraphs
- Creating or modifying a table or list
- Creating and managing reference markers and simple references;
- Inserting and formatting graphic elements and SmartArt graphics.
- Maintaining documents
- Format text, paragraphs and sections
- Create tables and lists
- Apply references
- Insert and format objects.
- Create and manage worksheets and workbooks
- Manage data cells and ranges
- Create tables
- Perform operations with formulas and functions
- Create charts and objects
- Creating and managing worksheets and workbooks
- Creating cells and ranges
- Creating tables
- Applying formulas and functions
- Creating charts and objects
- 24-hour live chat support
- Interactive ebook
- Pre-assessment test
- Practise questions with complete explanations
- Interactive quizzes
- Progress review
- Study planner
AssessmentOnline exam with 40 – 60 questions
Word 2016: Exam 77- 725
Word 2013: Exam 77- 418
Excel 2016: Exam 77- 727
Excel 2013: Exam 77- 420
You will need to achieve at least 70% to pass the online exam.
PrerequisitesSome basic knowledge of Excel and Word is desirable
Career pathUpon completing an Excel or Word qualification you will be suitable for a range of office administration roles such as Administrator, Administrative Assistant, Personal Assistant
PaymentAll Microsoft Office courses £245 (inc VAT).