Meeting Stakeholder Needs: CMI course
Distance learning – Online: courses designed to fit around your busy schedule
Meeting Stakeholder Needs Course overview:
With FREE access to all content for 6 months, our Meeting Stakeholder Needs course will fully equip you with the knowledge and skills required to identify stakeholders within your organisation and manage their needs effectively.
As a manager, you’ll face responsibilities such as team development, managing internal expectations and understanding your business influencers, so you can respond effectively to their needs. Our CMI course provides you with the skills to liaise with your team, so you can identify and understand your stakeholder’s key needs. In response to this, you should then successfully be able to plan and manage change that meets the expectations of your internal customers yet still aligns with your team objectives.
What you will cover:
- Identify stakeholders and understand their management
- Understand the process required to continually improve meeting stakeholder needs
- Develop effective team leadership and process management
- Be able to prepare a case to support a change in meeting stakeholder needs.
- Distance Learning – Online: you can choose where and when you’d like to complete the training
- It’s FREE! You can complete all of the training at NO COST
- Gain your CMI – Meeting Stakeholder Needs Award by registering with CMI and paying to have your work assessed.
Meeting Stakeholder Needs
|Level||CMI Level 3 Award**|
|Delivery||Distance learning only|
|Assessment||Examination and certification available via registration with CMI|
Upon completion of the Meeting Stakeholder Needs training, you will have the opportunity to complete the assessment for the CMI level 3 Meeting Stakeholder Needs Award by registering with the CMI and paying to have your work assessed. By completing further units you would work towards the CMI Level 3 Team Leader qualification or register for our free level 5 course on Quality Management.
**If you choose to complete the award after finishing the training, you will need to pay for the CMI registration and assessment of your timed-constrained assignment.