Martin & Co
The company have an exciting opportunity for those who are seeking an apprenticeship within a busy Estate Agents. Working alongside Babington this a great role for the right candidate.
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date:
27 Sep 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
- Management of front office dealing with face to face, telephone and e-mail enquiries.
- Management of the office diary system.
- Management and co-ordination of an effective applicant database, ensuring regular contact is made with all prospective tenants.
- Register applicants (Lettings and Sales) and ensure that all relevant information is taken and, where necessary book in viewings for the Negotiator.
- Record new landlord and property details as soon as new instructions are received and send out corresponding letters.
- Handle enquiries from Landlords and pass to Franchisee/Lettings Manager/Lettings Negotiator.
- Update Martin & Co website and corresponding property portals on a daily basis (through Jupix).
- Manage the property site board ordering process to ensure all boards are erected and collected promptly and correctly.
- Organise an effective ordering system and stock control for all office supplies.
- Update window displays with new and let agreed properties to ensure a professional image is displayed at all times.
- Record new tenant applications in the system as each application is received, adding to the pipeline board.
- Prepare the tenancy agreements and corresponding notices as soon as each application has been accepted.
- Forward the references and tenancy agreements to the landlord for approval and ensure a signed tenancy agreement is in place before move in.
- Progress lets agreed from application to move in ensuring that files are completed with regards to: referencing, letters to landlords and tenants, preparation of tenancy agreements, arranging inventories, arranging gas certificates, keys and canvass letters.
- Passing completed files to Lettings Manager for invoicing and preparation of landlord statements.
- Notify utility companies of new tenancy details or change of occupants including all meter readings.
- General administration, including typing, filing, postage, ordering, answering calls, taking messages.
- Web portal population.
- Produce currently available property lettings lists.
- Reports as required.
- Record payments from tenants.
- Manage the property diary system to ensure that all reminders, gas safety inspections, regular property inspections and tenancy set ups are completed on time.
- To aid other office departments where necessary to facilitate the smooth running of the office
This is a Level 2 Housing/Property Management Apprenticeship Standard, which includes Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required) and an End-Point Assessment (EPA).
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication
- Good time management
- Polite and friendly
- Professional manner
- Can do attitude
Opportunity for a full time position on completion of apprenticeship
4-5 GCSE’s grade A-C or 4- 9 GCSE or equivalent
Apply for this job!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.