You will work with your office to help achieve its targets and KPI’s by providing an efficient, responsive and customer focused administration support service to the frontline Sales and Lettings business.
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date:
30 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties to include but not limited to:
Front of House:
- Greet every applicant/walk-in with enthusiasm.
- When a Negotiator is unavailable, register applicants and take client’s details in accordance with company procedures. Ensure any activity you undertake is recorded on the internal database (RPS) and communicated to a relevant colleague where necessary
- Where required, prepare Viewing Packs so your colleagues have the information they need to attend their appointments fully prepared
- Answer the telephone in accordance with company service standards and forward calls to the relevant colleagues. Take and pass on messages when they are not available
- Ensure all post delivered to the office is sorted and distributed to the relevant colleague and all outgoing mail is prepared, franked and taken to the Post Office in time for the last collection
- Maintain and replenish, as necessary company stationery and office supplies and act as a point of contact for all issues relating to office equipment in the branch. Contact Facilities or the service provider, as required, where issues arise. Ensure the storerooms are kept in order and conduct archiving when necessary
- Ensure the branch is always kept clean and tidy including back of house areas. Ensure the reception area is warm and always welcoming. Report any issues relating to health and safety or maintenance that you identify to the Facilities Department, where necessary
- Monitor the content of the office generic email and voicemail accounts daily and on a regular basis. Forward emails and messages to the relevant colleagues for action and deal with any you have the authority to respond to yourself.
- Produce letters and other relevant documentation in follow up to valuation and instruction appointments ensure that these are sent out within 24 hours of the appointments taking place
- Prepare welcome packs for all new tenants and home-owners ready for their moving in date
- On instruction of Sales & Lettings Managers, produce letters and other relevant documentation in follow up to valuation and instruction appointments ensure that these are sent out promptly
- Maintain control of the branch key system, ensure keys are always signed in and out, check Work Orders before issuing keys to contractors and chase with the relevant individual where keys are not returned after appointments. Conduct daily key audits to ensure the key inventory is complete and immediately inform your manager if any are missing
- Assist with diary management ensuring all absences are recorded accurately in the HR Hub
- Provide a detailed handover ensuring the office running and standards are maintained in your absence
- Support the ongoing improvement of administration standards by identifying efficiencies in existing procedures and assisting with the communication and implementation of new processes and procedures, as required
- When requested, update and prepare office pipeline statistics for the weekly Sales meeting ensuring all negotiators have accurate figures
- Escalate any incidents of non-compliance with relevant Regional Compliance Coordinator
- Load new properties onto the database promptly and accurately. Ensure photos and floorplans are uploaded
- Upload all relevant documentation into internal database (RPS) so the company’s files remain up to date, complete and compliant
- Complete online orders for property photography and EPC’s from the relevant company supplier to ensure new properties are marketed without delay
- Keep up-to-date property details and regularly change window cards to reflect current stock
- Ensure invoices are promptly and accurately prepared via RPS after a Sales property has exchanged
- Maintain and update, as required, the property portals to ensure the information relating to the property which Marsh & Parsons market is accurate and current. Make any changes that are required and reprioritise the advertising as appropriate to ensure it is visible
- Liaise with photographers regarding property brochures and help proof brochures description and layout in conjunction with the Sales/Lettings Manager to ensure they are of the highest standard
- Proofreading property descriptions
- Manage board movements. Ordering the erection and removal of boards in conjunction with the local board regulations, ensuring boards stay erect for no longer that 2 weeks. Place online orders for Sales and Lettings boards to support the marketing of available properties, as requested. Log this activity on RPS
- Sending regular match emails for the active register of your office
- Stock growth
- Support the growth of the Sales and Lettings database weekly by identifying and adding Target Stock
This is a Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship Standard, which includes Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required) and an End-Point Assessment (EPA).
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent working knowledge of
- Effective communicator that is customer focused with strong ability to build rapport and relationships
- Ability to assume responsibility for and complete assigned tasks
- Understands the need to support colleagues to deliver high service standards
- Capable of working effectively in a fast-paced working environment where priorities often change
- Maintains work performance during peak period of workload and manages pressure without losing focus
- Organised, manages routine processes well and consistently meets deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and pays particular attention to accuracy by routinely checking own work
- Is a self-starter, multitasks effectively and has a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Effective at understanding problems and finding solutions within boundaries and knows when it is appropriate to escalate
- A team player who works collaboratively, embraces change and exhibits enthusiasm for continued improvement in business
Progression with the employer.
5 GCSE’s or equivalents at 4/C grade of above, including maths and English.
Apply for this job!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.