Website Premier Support Services (London) Limited
Full training will be provided for the following and will be rolled out subject to accomplishment of satisfactory standards prior to moving on to another function. Dealing with general customer issues such as, delivery updates. Speaking to customers on the phone and maintaining a good telephone manner. Supporting the Finance Team.
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date:
01 Oct 2021
Level 3 (A level)
The successful candidate is required to support the finance team by:
- Maintaining records for all transactions
- Supporting payroll department by completing purchase ledger
- Overlooking general administrative duties for the office
This is a Level 3 Financial Services Administrator Apprenticeship Standard, which includes Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required) and an End-Point Assessment (EPA).
Requirements and prospects
- Problem solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Hard working ethic
Permanent position for the right candidate.
- 5 GCSEs Grades A*-C / 9-4 or equivalent including maths and English
Apply for this job!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.