Are you hardworking and passionate about online marketing? Do you love the idea of joining some of the brightest minds in digital? Are you interested in furthering your career prospects? Apply today – This apprenticeship with delivered with Babington.
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date:
04 Oct 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties will include:
- Supporting with planning, implementing and reporting on the performance of SEO campaigns
- Helping to identify areas for improvement on clients’ websites (SEO, UX) and working together with design/dev team to implement required changes
- Performing technical SEO audits/backlink audits
- Performing keyword research and competitor analysis
- Help research and briefing content to be published on clients’ websites
- Working alongside the development team to implement technical recommendations
- Implementing the SEO strategy, including but not limited to on-page and off-site optimisation
- Staying up to date with latest Google algorithm and SEO best practice guidelines
- Planning, building and executing organic and paid social media strategy for a number of UK based clients across various sectors
- Assisting with generating, editing, scheduling, publishing and sharing relevant quality content across various platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, etc) with a view to increasing reach, engagement, number of followers, and driving business goals such as leads and sales
- Support analysing relevant social metrics, adding insight and reporting on the effectiveness of campaigns across social platforms
- Ensuring compliance with Social Media best practice and continued quality of the content
- Working closely with the SEO team to make sure the Social Media strategy aligns with the SEO and wider Digital Marketing strategy
- Conducting regular competitor research to ensure our clients’ social media strategy remains ahead of the competition and in line with best practice and latest trends
This is a Level 3 Digital Marketing Apprenticeship Standard, which includes Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required) and an End-Point Assessment (EPA).
Requirements and prospects
- Good written English
- Some knowledge of paid search and general marketing objectives
- Good commercial acumen
- Good working knowledge of social media networks
- Knowledge of Facebook advertising products would be beneficial
- Confident and articulate
- Someone who is keen to learn, ask questions and wants to be involved – bright and inquisitive with a hunger for learning
- Good problem solver – can connect the dots between elements and derive a conclusion
- Organised and ethical
Full time role for the right candidate.
GCSE at grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent including maths and English.
Apply for this job!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.