Website Tramo (Uk) Limited
Apprentice in retail bank branches. To assist the branch in meeting its sales objectives by delivering 1st class customer care to existing clients and by the acquisition, and retention of new clients by developing and strengthening new clients’ relationships.
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date:
12 July 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
This apprenticeship will help the candidate to gain a fully nationally recognised Customer Service qualification along with developing interpersonal and customer interaction skills.
Duties to Include:
- Acting as a first point of contact for our customers
- Primarily for queries and bookings (usually by telephone) for daily delivery services
- Ensuring they are administered in an effective and efficient manner using in-house booking systems
This is a Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard, which includes Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required) and an End-Point Assessment (EPA).
Requirements and prospects
- PC skills, with a good working knowledge of word, excel and outlook.
- Strong customer service and communication skills.
- Good problem solving and referral skills.
- Ability to effectively work under pressure
- Ability to work independently and with low levels of supervision
- We are looking for someone that wants to be part of a customer care team or similar within a transport or logistics environment, together with strong communication, we will help them build an experience of working within a commercial customer base company.
- The ideal candidate will have ability to work independently and with minimal levels of supervision, together with excellent PC skills, preferably in Microsoft Word & Excel.
- This role would suit a highly organised individual who can develop strong leadership qualities and the ability to work effectively under pressure.
- In return once the apprenticeship is complete TRAMO can offer an attractive salary and benefits package, together with a comprehensive path for career progression.
- As part of the apprenticeship the candidate will be embedded into a fully operational logistics department where they will work closely with experienced colleagues and Managers to learn and develop an excellent understanding of what great customer service looks like and be able to demonstrate these transferable skills against nationally recognised standards. They will also gain the experience of using the reception systems, to ensure the customer has a positive experience of using our services and develop a thorough understanding of all the products and logistical services we offer.
- Functional Skills in PC literacy (basic MS Office)
- Functional Skills in Maths and English Maths.
Apply for this job!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.