As a Sales Advisor with New Look, you will work with your Management team to implement the ultimate shopping experience for our customers, ensuring they are given the top level of service. You will inspire our customers look good and can express themselves with the latest fashion. You will achieve by being an ambassador for brand on the shop floor.
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date:
05 Jul 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Greet customers who enter the store
- Answer queries and handle customer complaints, sending them to management if necessary
- Deal with customer refunds
- Receive, process, and organise deliveries
- Process cash and card payments
- Assist customers with their needs
- Ensure your workspace remains clean
- Put up signage relating to exclusive offers and discounts
- Keep an eye out for shoplifters and stolen credit cards
- Ensure the shelves are stocked
This is a Level 2 Retailer Apprenticeship Standard, which includes Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required) and an End-Point Assessment (EPA).
Requirements and prospects
- Every single person makes New Look the incredible place it is, and together we’re unstoppable. You are someone who expresses your style your way with an eye for the latest trends who champions our customers to express their own unique style
- You will be passionate about service and your own development, seeking out innovative ways to improve your own performance with tailor made development plans from our Online Academy training and support from your Store Manager
- Understand the importance in customer service
- Strong work effort
- Working as a team
- At New Look we take pride in career progression, offering internal promotions to candidates who are ready to step up the career ladder
- Level 1 standard of learning or equivalent
Apply for this job!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.