This is an exciting opportunity where we are looking for an apprentice to join our growing team of IT professionals, in supporting a variety of businesses, both on site and off site. You will achieve a Level 3 Infrastructure Technician qualification, training to be provided by Babington.
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date:
21 June 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Data cabling
- Remote IT support
- Antivirus installs
- Server setup
- Virtual servers
- Backup monitoring
This is a Level 3 Infrastructure Technician Apprenticeship Standard, which includes Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required) and an End-Point Assessment (EPA).
- Functional skills, maths L2 and English L2
- PC Fundamentals
- Business Processes & Customer Services
- Networking & Architecture
- Mobile & Operating Systems
- Cloud Services
- Coding & Logic
Requirements and prospects
- Ideally some experience or previous training within IT
- Problem solving by reading/research/discussion is essential
- Communication skills
- Quick learner
- Good timekeeping
- Attention to detail
- Previous track record of developing apprentices
- Opportunity for long-term career progression
GCSE 4/C/Level 2 in maths and English or equivalent.
Apply for this job!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.