In partnership with Babington, you will be learning the principles of data management and undertaking on the job training in the workplace to gain the skills and knowledge required to complete your role.
£155.56 – £281.25
Total hours per week: 35.50
Possible start date:
29 June 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Data entry on to the CRM system
- Researching and updating customer contact details
- Running web searches to source and validate data
- Processing and cleansing data, removing duplicate entries
- Logging customer details where necessary to the company’s requirements via management system
- Scheduling installations/call outs and taking payments/creating tickets
- Preparing shipments and general admin
This is a Level 3 Data Technician Apprenticeship Standard, which includes Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required) and an End-Point Assessment (EPA).
Requirements and prospects
- Good IT literacy
- Good interpersonal skills to communicate with colleagues and customers
- Good attention for detail
- Eagerness to learn and follow instructions
- Ability to learn programmes and use them efficiently
- Interest in technology and computers
- Salary starting at £155.63 per week, rising to £281.25 per week after 3 months
- We have previously employed and trained apprentices who have progressed within the business. We are a passionate employer of apprentices
Good English and maths GCSE’s or equivalent
Apply for this job!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.