Having a leadership development plan is fundamental to good leadership. With the ever-changing nature of 21st-century leadership, chances are that the skills and knowledge that got you to your position are very different to the ones you need today.
It’s time to create a structured journey that leads you towards your goals. On the 16th February, Nigel Girling hosted a webinar looking at the process of creating your own personal leadership development plan. He covered:
- The short and long-term goals of your organisation
- What you need to start, stop and continue doing to support these goals
- What skills and knowledge will become more or less important to your role
- How to give sufficient focus to your development
- How to gain exposure to other leadership styles and perspectives
- Measuring the effectiveness of your plan
To access a video of the webinar, simply sign up, and you’ll receive an email with details.