Having a leadership development plan is fundamental to good leadership. With the ever-changing nature of 21st-century leadership, chances are that the skills and knowledge that got you to your position are very different to the ones you need today.
It’s time to create a structured journey that leads you towards your goals. On the 16th February, Nigel Girling hosted a webinar looking at the process of creating your own personal leadership development plan. He covered:
- The short and long-term goals of your organisation
- What you need to start, stop and continue doing to support these goals
- What skills and knowledge will become more or less important to your role
- How to give sufficient focus to your development
- How to gain exposure to other leadership styles and perspectives
- Measuring the effectiveness of your plan
To access a video of the webinar, simply sign up, and you’ll receive an email with details.
Create your own personal development plan by watching the webinar now.
Enter your details to be sent a link to the recording.