The Government has recently announced the introduction of a new Apprenticeship Levy. This will be collected from those businesses in scope from April 2017, and is part of a wider set of apprenticeship reforms.
In this webinar, we share with you as much information as we currently have. We’ll also provide an opportunity to ask questions about the levy, although some answers are still unknown, and some are subject to change.
The webinar will cover the following topics:
- An overview of the levy policy, who is in scope, and how it will be collected
- How the levy system will be used to fund apprenticeships
- What the levy will be able to fund
- Information on the timelines of when further detail is expected to be released
- The latest position on the public sector apprenticeship targets
- How Babington is able to support you and your business at this critical time
The webinar will be delivered by Dr. Gareth Thomas, Strategic Planning and Policy Consultant for Babington. Gareth has previously held a range of senior roles in the Skills Funding Agency, including Head of Employment and Skills, and has spent many years leading policy implementation and reform. Gareth is also Managing Director of Skills and Employment Support Limited, working with a range of organisations on various skills and employment related projects.
To learn how the levy will affect your business, watch the webinar now.
Enter your details to be sent a link to the recording.