With so much change, challenge and opportunity arising out of the Apprenticeship Reform, many businesses are still grappling with how to get the best out of Apprenticeships.
- What are the right programmes for my business?
- How do I choose the right training provider?
- How do I get the best deal?
- What do I do if I think I’ve made bad decisions?
- How are other companies creating high performing programmes?
Babington are a leading training provider of ‘Professional & Corporate Services’ programmes, with specialisms including; Accountancy, Business Administration, Financial Services and Leadership & Management.
Over the last year, Babington have developed exciting new partnerships with a wide variety of employers large and small including: Department for Digital, Culture, Media & Sport, Direct Line, EE and Grant Thornton, to name just a few.
These relationships have provided us with the insights and know how to support business to get the most out of their investment in Apprenticeships.
We believe that Apprenticeships can improve business, as well as the lives of Apprentices, something that matters to us very much. So, we’re going to be sharing our experience and learning through our upcoming webinar.
- The practicalities of funding and the Digital Apprenticeship Service
- The ‘do’s and don’t’s’ when selecting your training provider
- How other businesses are creating high performing programmes
- How to create the most value from your Apprenticeship programme
Complete the form below to join the webinar on Friday 24th November, at 2.30pm.
Learn how to get the best out of your apprenticeship provider and programme.
Enter your details to sign up for the webinar.