As a manager, your job is to engage your people with a shared vision, motivating them towards achieving specific goals. But when you’re new to the world of management, this is easier said than done.
Perhaps you’re experienced in your field, but you’ve been thrown in at the deep with little guidance on how to go about managing a team. So how do you generate commitment and, ultimately, high performance, in practice? Leadership and management expert Nigel Girling is here to walk you through each step, answering your questions about managing a team for the first time.
In the webinar, Nigel covers the following topics:
- Defining your team’s purpose: setting objectives
- How to equip team members with the right skills and knowledge
- What leadership style is best suited to your team?
- Deciding on the best methods of communication with your team
- Managing stakeholder needs
- How to manage team members’ performance
- Managing your own performance
Just complete the form to receive your recording of the webinar.