Once your children receive their GCSE or A-level results, they may be uncertain about what their next move is – and need your advice.
Apprenticeships are on the rise as a valuable career path after school, and this webinar recording is a chance for you to learn more about them, and to help your child explore their options.
The webinar covers topics such as:
- What is a modern apprenticeship?
- What will your child gain? (including wages, experience, and qualifications)
- Which sectors and employers run apprenticeship programmes?
- What happens at the end of an apprenticeship?
- What can you do to support your son or daughter on an apprenticeship?
The webinar was run by candidate engagement manager Victoria Walker, and learner support advisor Terence Cooper, who will tell you everything you need to know about this career path.
You can also get in touch with us here, or you can give us a call on 01332 613688.
Find out what an apprenticeship can offer by watching the webinar now.
Enter your details to be sent a link to the recording.