Babington Group is delighted with the achievement of a grade 2 ‘good’ rating following the recent Ofsted inspection.
A range of courses were rated ‘good’, including Health and Social Care, Hairdressing, Administration, Customer Service, Management, and the 16-19 Study Programme.
This reflects the efforts of both our staff and learners, who have worked tirelessly to create a thriving learning environment, conducive to impressive success rates.
We are good because:
- Success rates are high and most learners are completing their qualification within the expected timeframe.
- Current learners are making good progress to complete as planned.
- Many learners progress to higher-level training or additional qualification programmes.
- Teaching, learning and assessment are much improved and are now good.
- Governance and management at all levels are effective and focus on improving teaching and learning.
The report noted that well planned sessions involving useful activities ensure learners enjoy achieving their qualifications. Frequent individual sessions with learners has also helped to increase engagement and aid progress. Alongside this, learners engaging in work-experience placements are gaining confidence through access to realistic working environments.
We would like to thank all of our staff and learners for their hard work and cooperation. We will continue to drive forward standards by providing learners with all the support they need to complete courses successfully and embark on rewarding careers.