The pilot was launched with a small group in April.
A cohort within BabingtonOnline has been developed including a forum and interactive course work which is being supported by the tutor and the lead developer.
Initial feedback from the pilot group has been positive and has enabled further development of the course.
Although this programme is open to all we are asking and stipulating a commitment from all learners as follows:[list type=”circle-empty” color=”color1″]
- Attend sessions and actively participate with activities.
- Complete short assignments in-between sections of a module.
- Review personal skills, action plan development, monitor and reflect on progress and share experiences with others.
- Monitor and reflect on positive impacts made within own practice as a result of engagement with the programme.
- Maintain CPPD records and provide meaningful personal reflection accounts.
- Support colleagues and develop collaborative working practices across all sectors of the business.
- Discuss what you’ve learnt (with your Manager) and how you plan to put into practice through your Performance scorecard.