Are you ready for innovation in your organisation? Do you know where to start with your innovation strategy? Find out all you need to know in this guide.
Most leaders dream of a truly innovative organisation; one in which people produce powerful ideas, and turn them into strategies that drive forward performance.
As a leader, it’s your job to make this happen. But the path to innovation is more complex than you might think. It involves transforming the culture of your organisation, beginning with your values and behaviours as a leader.
In this guide, we walk you through the process of introducing innovation to your organisation, from the challenges to expect, to the structures and attitudes that will need to change for innovation to be possible.
You’ll find out the following:
- The real meaning of innovation
- Five big challenges of innovating
- How innovation is linked with creativity
- Why engagement is key to innovation, and how to start engaging more
- How freedom is the source of innovation