Babington is delighted to work with Boots UK to offer young and talented individuals fantastic opportunities to gain real work experience with a leading brand, alongside a recognised qualification.
The Start@Boots traineeship is a chance to develop your retail skills with a company that is renowned for its expertise in delivering legendary customer care.
The programme is open to 16-24 year-olds across the East Midlands, Leeds and Manchester. Beginning in June, it will last twelve weeks, and will offer you the following:
- Real experience with a top high-street retailer
- The chance to develop and build your customer service skills
- Personal career planning
- Branded uniform and name badge to ensure you feel part of the brand
- Free eye test with a Boots Opticians
- All travel costs refunded
- Access to a bursary scheme for eligible candidates
- Free breakfast and lunch
- Celebration event at the end of your programme