Are you passionate about all things digital? Get started in a thriving industry on a digital marketing apprenticeship, and turn your passion into a career.
Babington’s NextGen Apprenticeships
What will this course cover?
The digital marketing apprenticeship will test your skills and enable you to develop an authorative online voice for your company.
The key to this role is promoting your employer and engaging an audience through different methods, including social media, Google, and blog posts.
Your responsibilities on the apprenticeship will include:
- Creating online content such as blogs, guides, and pages
- Writing updates and posts on social media
- Developing coding skills to improve website design
- Developing strategies to increase the number of visitors to a website
Learn more about what this role involves with our webinar.
What qualifications will I get?
On completion of the apprenticeship, you will achieve:
- Level 3 Digital Marketer Apprenticeship Standard
- Transferable and Functional Skills: Maths, English and ICT at Level 2 (if necessary)
What can I do after the Apprenticeship?
Social Media and Digital marketing is quickly growing as a profession, as more organisations are finding their potential customers online.
Some of the job roles include Digital Marketing Executive, Social Media Manager, Community Manager, Online Copywriter, and SEO Executive.
Who is this apprenticeship for?
Whether you’re looking for your first role, or have some experience but want to top up your skills and competencies, then this course is for you. If you’re searching for a role, take a look at our vacancies.
For more information, get in touch with us below, or speak to our advisors on 0333 323 4050