Homag are the World market leader in the manufacture of high-quality woodworking machinery.
There are 50 employees on-site at the Castle Donington Centre. Homag’s workforce is highly qualified and motivated. The company has grown progressively and is now in its 50th year and going from strength to strength.
Homag are a global company and have branches in Asia, Australia, Canada and Korea to name but a few.
Duties to include, but not limited to:
- Answer queries from customers via telephone
- Answer queries from customers via email
- Handle internal requests for information
- Process job sheets
- Complete invoicing
- Liaise with field engineers
- Liaise with the remote sales team
- Using our CRM system, you will log queries and forward the information to the relevant team
- Learn parts identification
- Every day will be different, and you will be working in a fast-paced environment
- Day to day report to Service manager
Things to consider:
- 25 days holiday a year, Pension. Option to join private health care
- The service department is a male dominant environment
- Most of the day spent working on office computer and telephone
- Excellent travel links
- Located on a bus route, just of M1 J24A, adjacent to A50
Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Good telephone manner
- Computer literate
- Good personal skills
- Good attention to detail
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team
- Confident and with a “can do” attitude
- Willing to learn new skills
- Outgoing and friendly
A potential full-time role for the right candidate.
- Once you’ve found a role you’re interested in, simply click the apply button and fill out the form
- One of our team will then be in touch to talk to you a bit more about your aspirations and what happens next
- If you want to be really proactive, you can also email us your CV here quoting the role you’re interested in
You can read more about the candidate journey and register for job alerts here.