What will the apprentice be doing?
With Landlords and Tenants at the heart of our business, this role will give ample opportunity to develop the skills for a long and successful career in Residential Property Management.
Duties to include:
- Assist property managers on a day-to-day basis, answering & making telephone calls, taking messages
- Processing invoices for service charge, ground rent, utility bills and proactive maintenance
- Maintaining key system, including daily checks and signing keys in and out to contractors
- Opening and distributing post
- Arranging property inspections, completing property inspections and writing up reports
- Arranging check outs, reviewing check out reports and compiling quotes for dilapidations
- Arranging quotes for insurance claims
- Understanding key health and safety, local government initiatives and current legislation and how this applies to the management of tenancies