Level 2 Junior Estate Agent Apprenticeship Standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
From day 1, you will receive high-quality training. You will work towards obtaining a Junior Estate Agent qualification with an experienced mentor who will be on hand to support you for the duration of your apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects:
Desired skills and personal qualities:
Meticulous note taker
Passionate and ambitious
- Future full-time role is possible upon completion.
GCSE or equivalent Maths and English (Grade A*-C/9-4) Essential
- Once you’ve found a role you’re interested in, simply click the apply button and fill out the form
- One of our team will then be in touch to talk to you a bit more about your aspirations and what happens next
- If you want to be really proactive, you can also email us your CV here quoting the role you’re interested in
You can read more about the candidate journey and register for job alerts here.