This apprenticeship will help you to gain the relevant knowledge, skills, and behaviours to support our products and services. You will learn how to implement and support our software using many industry standard tools and software.
You will receive regular training to maintain a good knowledge and understanding of the technologies and services that we provide.
As an IT Support Apprentice your responsibilities will include:
- Provide telephone, email and remote login support for the product
- Implement the software and set up data and reports as required for each customer
- Carry out testing or the software when required prior to releases
What I will learn:
Level 3 IT Solutions Technician Apprenticeship Standard:
- 15 months (12 months + 3 months End-Point Assessment)
- Virtual training through Babington with supportive tutors
- Maths and English Functional Skills if required