Supporting Financial Advisers in the provision of Advice to clients, by updating client files and providing timely portfolio summaries with information details for client meetings.
Key responsibilities include:
We are seeking someone with an interest in and passion for IT, to support our IT Team with 1st and 2nd line helpdesk support and the installation, maintenance and administration of computer equipment and associated software, telecoms (mobiles) and audio-visual systems (projectors, screens/monitors, or laptops).
- Assists with network, server, telecommunication and system access and administration and troubleshooting support as needed
- Respond to all IT related incidents presented to the IT Service Desk in a timely manner
- Facilitating problem resolution by reviewing ticket assignments, gathering additional information, updating case information, proactively providing status to customers and driving the resolution process
- Provide support to users to set up new equipment (e.g., PC’s, laptops, printers, projectors, and others)
- Setup of new users e.g., PC configuration, software installation, licensing, etc
- Delivering first line support to staff, responding toq incidents, diagnosing faults, and troubleshooting hardware/ software issues, either by telephone or f2f
- Printer maintenance e.g., swapping toner/waste cartridges
- Be available by phone, email, etc. during working hours
- Maintaining an IT inventory of hardware and software throughout the company
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
What I will learn:
IT solutions Technician Level 3 – Online Training
Desired Skills and Personal qualities:
- IT skills, Organisation skills, Team working, Initiative, Self-task management, Prioritisation, Eagerness & willingness to lea, Passion and enthusiasm for IT
- GCSE or equivalent Maths & English + 3 further subjects (Grade A*-C (4-9)) Essential
- Full time opportunity available on completion of apprenticeship
Things to consider:
- Authorised holidays are currently 25 days annual holiday per year, the holiday year running 1st January to 31st December; for employees joining part way through the year, holiday will be calculated on a pro rata basis. Other benefits include a free on-site parking, Contributory Pension, Cycle to Work scheme, Life Assurance.
- Once you’ve found a role you’re interested in, simply click the apply button and fill out the form
- One of our team will then be in touch to talk to you a bit more about your aspirations and what happens next
- If you want to be really proactive, you can also email us your CV here quoting the role you’re interested in
You can read more about the candidate journey and register for job alerts here.