This eXciting opportunity will offer the chance to spend time in each area of the HR team and experience a fully rounded insight into the XMA people function.
Key responsibilities include:
- It’s an eXciting time to be a part of the HR function at XMA. HR are an integral part of the business, adding value to all service functions for a multi-million pound, award winning business.
- The purpose of this role will be to support all areas of the HR function during a period of transformation, including generalist HR, Talent Acquisition, Learning & Talent Development and Reward.
This role will provide the opportunity to learn and experience all aspects of HR, including but not limited to:
- Administrative support to all HR functions
- Involvement in key HR projects including HR Systems overview, Learning & Development launches and reward initiatives
- Opportunity to learn and support our engagement initiative across the business
- Build an understanding of employment legislation
- Learn and be involved in recruitment best practice across all sectors of the business
- Support the business and key stakeholders with change management
- The successful candidate will work towards the level 3 HR support qualification with the longer-term career opportunity to become fully accredited by the CIPD.
- The HR Support Apprenticeship (Level 3) is typically 18-24 months. Through this programme the successful candidate will develop a range of logical and analytical skills, learning how HR works in practice and combining learning with the day-to-day management of people at XMA.
- As HR integrates with every part of the business, they will master excellent communication skills and learn how to deal with situations effectively, sensitively and within the limitations of legal and business processes.
Requirements and prospects:
- Communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Organisation skills
- Demonstrates initiative
- Willingness to learn
- The XMA People Function is a growing area of the business with a strong focus on strategic projects – there will be lots of opportunity for specialist HR exposure, and the opportunity to become CIPD accredited.
- GCSE or equivalent Maths and English (Grade C/4 or above) Essential
- A Level or equivalent a technical qualification (Grade C/4 or above) Essential
- Once you’ve found a role you’re interested in, simply click the apply button and fill out the form
- One of our team will then be in touch to talk to you a bit more about your aspirations and what happens next
- If you want to be really proactive, you can also email us your CV here quoting the role you’re interested in
You can read more about the candidate journey and register for job alerts here.