Supporting Financial Advisers in the provision of Advice to clients, by updating client files and providing timely portfolio summaries with information details for client meetings.
Key responsibilities include:
Candidates will be involved in the administration of new lets and tenancy renewals form the point of offer to completion.
This will include:
- Drafting of tenancy agreements
- Legal compliance for rentals
- Dealing with suppliers, Landlords and Tenants
- The role will include some basic accounting work with issuing and processing of invoices, marketing, updating of the website and property management
There will on-going training and support from the Owner in learning about the various in- house systems and processes. Candidates will also be on a learning programme with our training provider, Babington, working towards gaining a professional industry qualification.
What Will You Learn:
Housing and Property Management Assistant (Level 2)
Typically 12 – 18 months.
English and maths:
Apprentices without level 1 English and maths will need to achieve this level prior to completion of the apprenticeship and will also be required to take the tests for level 2.
Professional Body Alignment and Progression:
On completion of the apprenticeship, apprentices will be able to apply to the following for membership:
Chartered Institute of Housing (CIH) at Member level.
Association of Residential Letting Agents (ARLA) at Associate Grade or Member Grade (depending on length of service within the sector and within the organisation).
Institute of Residential Property Management (IRPM) at Foundation Level or Associate Level (depending on length of service within the sector and within the organisation).
Desired Skills and Personal qualities:
- Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Presentation skills, Administrative skills
GCSE or equivalent Maths and English (Grade A-C/8-4) Essential
- There will be the offer of a full-time permanent position with salary and benefits commensurate to the knowledge and skills gained during your apprenticeship. There is the opportunity to progress to Level 3 Housing and Property Management offering the same level of training and support. Salary and benefits are reviewed annually with promotion prospects.
Things to consider:
- Ashmore Residential will place the candidate on an on-going company training and development programme that will include personal development. There will be a regular one to one meeting for progress and mentoring to develop the candidate to become the best version of themselves. We offer 20 days paid holiday, plus Bank Holidays , flexible working hours around the learning programme for the apprenticeship, a day off on your birthday and generous benefits for high performance. Candidates can also earn commission on any property they let. Days out to Industry events and conferences with the opportunity to further develop your knowledge and network with industry professionals, leaders and suppliers. The company will also pay for your individual membership for Industry Regulatory Body , ARLA Propertymark on successful completion of the apprenticeship. You will get the various member benefits and log your hours for Continued Professional Development (CPD).
- Once you’ve found a role you’re interested in, simply click the apply button and fill out the form
- One of our team will then be in touch to talk to you a bit more about your aspirations and what happens next
- If you want to be really proactive, you can also email us your CV here quoting the role you’re interested in
You can read more about the candidate journey and register for job alerts here.