Key responsibilities include:
Liaising with advisors to assist them in progressing processes to help meet client’s financial advice requirements, including:
- Gathering client data and creating letters to those clients and their financial product providers
- Contacting clients and product providers to obtain information on clients’ financial products such as mortgages, investments and pensions.
- Creating and maintaining client’s compliance folders, adding relevant documents from each interaction between the advisor and their client.
- Arranging meetings between advisors and their clients, using diary management tools and calendars.
- Data gathering from various product provider websites and compiling review word documents and spreadsheets to assist the advisor in preparing for client financial review meetings.
- Making applications to product providers and liaising with those providers to help expedite new business.
- Data entry and general use of the firm’s Customer Relationship Management application (CRM) including the progression of regular tasks allocated by the advisors.
- The firm has developed systems and controls to assist the candidate in progressing client transactions. A good work ethic, ability to work as part of the team and self-sufficiently and willingness to learn is required.