Candidates will be working in both the finance and payroll teams and will report to the finance manager. Day to day duties are as follows: Bank postings and monthly reconciliations, assisting the accounts payable/receivable teams with invoice processing and payments, assisting the finance team during month end reporting, assisting the payroll team and general ad hoc finance tasks.
Supporting Financial Advisers in the provision of Advice to clients, by updating client files and providing timely portfolio summaries with information details for client meetings.
What I will learn:
- Higher – B in Maths and English
- Competent in maths and shows ability to problem solve in a pragmatic way.
- Willingness to learn and get stuck into all aspects of the finance function.
- Comfortable in a team environment and good social skills.
Things to consider:
- Occasional home working, bonus scheme, cycle to work scheme available and opportunity to visit our fish farms in the stunning scenery of the West Coast of Scotland and Outer Hebrides.
- Long term goal is for the candidate to progress onto to achieving a professional accountancy qualification and becoming a financial/management accountant.
- Once you’ve found a role you’re interested in, simply click the apply button and fill out the form
- One of our team will then be in touch to talk to you a bit more about your aspirations and what happens next
- If you want to be really proactive, you can also email us your CV here quoting the role you’re interested in
You can read more about the candidate journey and register for job alerts here.