Supporting Financial Advisers in the provision of Advice to clients, by updating client files and providing timely portfolio summaries with information details for client meetings.
Key responsibilities include:
The Finance Apprentice will be provided with the help and support to undertake Assistant Accountant Apprenticeship Certificate with an AAT Level 3 Advanced Diploma in Accounting. They will develop their skills throughout the role and through this they will be able to gain more exposure to more areas of the Finance Function as they progress
The core responsibilities for this role are:
- Supporting revenue recognition and reporting in accordance with WPP Policies and IFRS
- Obtaining evidence for month end revenue recognition and filing in job folders
- Ensuring Inter-Office Agreements are filed in project folders
- Working with Client services and Commercial partners to assist with Job creation and project management.
- Billing of clients and intercompany counterparts timely and uploading invoices to client portals
- Document and seek approval for any credit notes, revenue reversals or write offs in line with company policy
- Supporting with internal/external and client audits as required
- Supporting with AP queries from vendors or staff
- Support in the set-up of new clients or vendors
- Working with Finance plus to deal with any queries
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
What Will You Learn:
Assistant Accounts Level 3.
As well as ensuring full competency as an Assistant Accountant, this standard provides the foundation for progression into a number of career paths in the Accounting sector including Audit, Corporate Recovery Analyst, Credit Controller or Tax Accountant.
Desired Skills and Personal qualities:
Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Presentation skills, Administrative skills, Analytical skills, Logical
GCSE or equivalent Within 5 subject areas including Math and English (Grade A-C/8-4) Essential
- Full-time role on completion
Things to consider:
- As a member of the Finance Team, you will be enrolled onto the Assistant Accounts Level 3 Apprenticeship shortly after your start date. The apprenticeship takes approximately 18 months to complete and during this time you’ll achieve the skills, knowledge and behaviours necessary to work effectively in an Finance based role. This is a Apprenticeship role, and significant training and development will be available over an 18 month period. Whilst you will be fully supported to undertake and complete your studies, this programme does require personal commitment to study in your own time, in addition to the time provided by the Company. As part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to start off a fantastic career working for one of the most highly regarded and friendliest agencies in the world.
- Once you’ve found a role you’re interested in, simply click the apply button and fill out the form
- One of our team will then be in touch to talk to you a bit more about your aspirations and what happens next
- If you want to be really proactive, you can also email us your CV here quoting the role you’re interested in
You can read more about the candidate journey and register for job alerts here.