What will I learn?
This job role will consist of assisting with the marketing of Shivom. The main tasks will include creating content for our social media pages and our website. For example, creating photos, videos and written content. This role will also include aspects of market research to improve our website and social media pages.
What you will be doing?
- Assisting with the maintenance and management of social media platforms, website and other communication material for Shivom and its projects.
- Develop a digital strategy for Shivom
- Design of communications and newsletters
- Using analytic data from Shivom’s communications platforms to help inform digital marketing campaigns, click and conversions
- Assist in producing briefings, information and web material, utilising Canva and similar graphic design software to do so
- Running the organisation’s social media accounts as needed on Facebook and Twitter
- Assist in producing monitoring and evaluation information, utilising analytics on Google, WordPress and other platforms.
- Assist with the maintenance and updating of Shivom’s website, utilising WordPress to do so
- Create long- and short-term digital marketing strategies including the creation and implementation of Communications Plans for projects considering key dates and events as relevant to the sector.
- Create print material for the organisation as required.
- Actively communicating and collaborating with colleagues (internal and external) to achieve shared aims.
- Seeking, analysing, and utilising feedback to inform planning and services.
- Undertake any other duties as may be reasonably required and are within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job
- Managing and maintaining key marketing channels, including digital, offline and social media
- Planning and delivering tactical integrated marketing campaigns
- Managing the production and distribution of marketing materials
- Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers (incl. agencies) and partner organisations
- Collecting and analysing research information to understand target audience behaviour and views across the market in general and the marketing mix
- Assisting in the achievement of brand positioning to agreed guidelines