Digital marketing is vital for any company and its digital presence must be informative, creative, entertaining and inclusive. We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our apprenticeship scheme within our digital marketing function, who can help us project our values into the digital world.
Key responsibilities include:
At Cabot, we pride ourselves on being the best at what we do and we recognise that it’s the people that make the difference to any organisation. So, are you ready for a new challenge?!
First and foremost, we are looking for a proven bright minded individual with the right personal attributes to succeed in our business. If we can find you, we will work with you to develop your knowledge and experience to ensure you succeed in a fulfilling career with us.
We will support you on the job to achieve the Digital Marketer Level 3 Apprenticeship, with teaching and learning being delivered by Babington.
Working within our Digital Marketing Function, your key responsibilities would be:
- Help to collate and tell our colleagues growth, progression, and development stories through various mediums.
- Work with the comms team to ensure consistency and that all markets and audiences are receiving correct information.
- Support in the development and running of candidate engagement campaigns throughout the business.
- Create content on our client that can be shared with candidates and colleagues to aid searches.
- Support with the production of a global communications calendar for recruitment engagement, covering topics on business units, innovation, D&I and market info.
- Analyse source of hire data and provide sourcing channel proposals as a result.
- Identify, analyse and implement new sourcing channels that can be used for the global team.
- Provide regular reports showing ROI on activities which boost talent attraction and brand awareness.
What will I learn?
- Digital Marketing Level 3 Apprenticeship
- This apprenticeship is recognised for entry on to the Register of IT Technicians and those completing their apprenticeships are eligible to apply for registration.
- Completion of the apprenticeship would also allow access to join as an Affiliate (Professional) member of the CIM (Chartered Institute of Marketing) and/or Associate membership of BCS.
- The duration of this apprenticeship is typically 15-18 months.
- This is a level 3 apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects:
Desired skills and Personal qualities:
Attention to detail
Customer care skills
Problem solving skills
GCSE or equivalent Maths and English (Grade A-C/8-4) Essential
- Ongoing employment following successful completion of the Apprenticeship, subject to individual’s performance.
- We are a large organisation with plenty of scope for further training and development, and internal opportunities.
Things to consider:
Not only are we offering a competitive salary of £19,500, but you will also be entitled to loads of great benefits, which include comprehensive training and development, discount and cash back on hundreds of high-street shops, healthcare cash back plan, travel insurance, pension, 22 days holiday, discretionary annual bonus scheme plus much, much more. If this sounds like you and if you would like to join our rapidly expanding company that offers excellent career progression, then we would love to hear from you! We are looking for someone to join us soon!
- Once you’ve found a role you’re interested in, simply click the apply button and fill out the form
- One of our team will then be in touch to talk to you a bit more about your aspirations and what happens next
- If you want to be really proactive, you can also email us your CV here quoting the role you’re interested in
You can read more about the candidate journey and register for job alerts here.