Supporting Financial Advisers in the provision of Advice to clients, by updating client files and providing timely portfolio summaries with information details for client meetings.
Key responsibilities include:
- Support customers with problems and queries relating to the company application software
- Accurately resolve problems using investigative and analytical skills
- Identify and replicate problems that require a software change by development team
- Pro-actively taking ownership of a wide variety of calls and problems
- Ensuring all calls are dealt with efficiently and promptly in accordance with the Service Level Agreement
- Managing, prioritising and progressing calls
- Using the call logging system correctly and ensuring it is updated on a regular basis with actions undertaken
- Regularly updating customers regarding the status of their calls/queries
- Effectively handling complaints and call escalation requests form customers
- Identifying calls that are not support calls and dealing with these following the correct procedures, for example after sales calls, chargeable support calls, modification and system change requests
- Pro-actively acquiring and retaining knowledge of company products and systems
- Pro-actively using the appropriate tools to gain and share knowledge
- Working with members of the Support Team and other departments to ensure that customers receive a prompt and efficient service
- Alerting Senior Support Analysts, Team Leaders and Managers as necessary regarding any sensitive customer issues
- Following and applying the standard Commercial Software Support Procedures and Practices
- Undertaking any other projects as required by the manager
This role is ideal for a candidate that gains satisfaction from resolving customer queries and may have worked previously in a support centre environment. While a strong technical skill set is not required, you will have a general interest in IT and technology. You may have already studied an IT related subject at A level and be looking for your first support role.
What I will learn:
Level 3 Customer Service Specialist apprenticeship standard
via virtual delivery and supported by a 1-2-1 skills coach.
Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English if required.
Desired Skills and Personal qualities:
- Attention to detail, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Analytical skills, Initiative, Written and verbal skills, Competent IT user, Interest in IT and Technology
GCSE or equivalent x 5 subjects including Maths and English (Grade 4 / C / PASS) Essential
Things to consider:
- Although this is an entry level customer service support role the experience you will gain in this position will set you up for the future. Working for a global company like Kerridge will give the opportunity to develop your skills and experience with the opportunity at a later date to progress further in your support career or across into other departments.
- Once you’ve found a role you’re interested in, simply click the apply button and fill out the form
- One of our team will then be in touch to talk to you a bit more about your aspirations and what happens next
- If you want to be really proactive, you can also email us your CV here quoting the role you’re interested in
You can read more about the candidate journey and register for job alerts here.